knowledge about the space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

increase the number of objects

3 posters

Go down

increase the number of objects Empty increase the number of objects

Post  madi123 Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:42 am

At present, the Air Force can’t reliably track objects smaller than 10 cm in diameter. So there are literally several hundred thousand pieces of orbital debris less than 10 cm across that: a) can damage or destroy spacecraft and b) can’t be tracked reliably. Better SSA is a necessity.

The Air Force’s RDT&E request for Fiscal Year 2011 therefore includes a number of programs aimed at boosting SSA capabilities. The Space Fence program is of special note. It’s intended to replace the Air Force Space Surveillance System (which is 50 years old) in monitoring space objects, with the goal of improving SSA for Low Earth Orbit, the region of space closest to Earth and where the satellite collision occurred. The program also aims to increase the number of objects that the Space Surveillance Network can track to 100,000, from around 20,000 today.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.
Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow.'.'
'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

madi123

Back to top Go down

increase the number of objects Empty Re: increase the number of objects

Post  pavithra194 Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 am

I don’t know why I am so excited for this, but I am. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was watching the trailer, even when I watched it a second and third time. The trailer really gets me at 1:07, when there is a quick shot of Long holding Barrymore in the airport. They really seem to have chemistry. I laughed out loud throughout the trailer, watching it by myself, way too many times. I think I am a huge sucker for Justin Long. So ladies of Atlanta, get ready for September 3rd, because are heading to Atlantic Station for a weeping/laughing feast.
===================

seo | link building

pavithra194

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 am

The program also aims to increase the number of objects that the Space Surveillance Network can track to 100,000, from around 20,000 today.
Angelina Jolie Famous Quotes
Angelina Jolie Photos

dewde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum