knowledge about the space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of alians.

+10
jvpl
remmaada
priyasharma
poonamthacker
rishi
reymond
reidderick
Harry
RONALDO
Brett
14 posters

Go down

World of alians. Empty World of alians.

Post  Brett Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Hello,
as we know that alians are unsolved matter for human. Nobody could prove it .I am looking for members
who knows solid facts about alians. This is my request to all please tell me more about this matter as much as you can.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

Back to top Go down

World of alians. Empty WORLD OF ALIENS

Post  RONALDO Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:06 pm

HI,

What a topic discussed in this site i like it i love with the any kind of detail about the alien because it's a interesting thing to discussed about the alliens and i learn and knows more and more about the allien through this site so thanks a lot for this.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

RONALDO

Back to top Go down

World of alians. Empty Aliens on Earth

Post  Harry Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:49 pm

In the last month I have read about aliens on the earth. I want to know more about aliens, I have watched lot of movies of aliens. I thought that if the aliens are same like in the movies than they will destroy our whole planet, I know its not true. But I have heard on discovery that from where aliens have come it takes 30 years to reach to the earth. Just think if it takes 30years to reach from one place to another than they must have something great to do on earth.
________________________________________________________________________________

Houston Best Florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

Harry

Back to top Go down

World of alians. Empty aliens is our friend

Post  reidderick Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:19 pm

hello

this site provide knowledge about the space and this topic is very interesting if any planet having life so there it's possible that there must be some alies but we should the main thing is that aliens is are friend or not how they are living what they are eating these kind of question is raising in my mind so please right something about it

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

reidderick

Back to top Go down

World of alians. Empty Re: World of alians.

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Aliens are biggest mystery for us our scientists are trying to contact with them. there is mirage that alien is or alien not.

Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

reymond

Back to top Go down

Post  rishi Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:51 am

hello friends
Despite his mild manners and bookish air, John Maclean quickly dents the cool aura of the Soho members' club chosen as our rendezvous. Staff wear jeans, yet are as stuffy as any maitre d'. "Sorry, you can't use your mobile here. There is a sign." "You can't eat that here," says one, pointing at the now disoriented keyboardist's shop-bought pastry. "We serve our own food." Maclean's band, The Aliens, are used to playing by their own rules. As, for example, with the video they made for their new single, "Magic Man".
_____________________________________________________________________________________
medium format digital general dentistry raleigh

rishi

Back to top Go down

World of alians. Empty Aliens are a mystery!!

Post  poonamthacker Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:27 am

Hey all,
Aliens have always been a mystery. I am waiting for the day I get to see one of them. Aliens do exist or not is not an easy question. But its such an interesting topic to discuss on. I wonder how do they look like? Waiting for one. Mad
poonam
______________________________________________________________________________________________
texas investment properties Car Transport

poonamthacker

Back to top Go down

World of alians. Empty Hi everyone.

Post  priyasharma Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 am

Hi everyone,
Aliens are mystery in our records. But still people are in misconception that are they alive or not. Its very interesting as well as creative.
Priya
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase One Car Transport

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 am

I thought that if the aliens are same like in the movies than they will destroy our whole planet, I know its not true. But I have heard on discovery that from where aliens have come it takes 30 years to reach to the earth. Just think if it takes 30years to reach from one place to another than they must have something great to do on earth

remmaada

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Aliens have been sighted by humans since the beginning of history. Some claim that certain passages in the Bible confirm the presence of aliens. The very existence of the Great Pyramids in Egypt have been attributed to alien technologies. The Nazca Lines in Peru have no meaning unless they are observed from the skies. We can site numerous other examples which demonstrate the possibility that aliens and UFO's have been around earth since its creation.

jvpl

Back to top Go down

Post  rockback Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 pm

I know its not true. But I have heard on discovery that from where aliens have come it takes 30 years to reach to the earth.

rockback

Back to top Go down

Post  shalaks Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 am

Aliens are biggest mystery for us our scientists are trying to contact with them. there is mirage that alien is or alien not.

shalaks

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 pm

I know its not true. But I have heard on discovery that from where aliens have come it takes 30 years to reach to the earth. Just think if it takes 30years to reach from one place to another than they must have something great to do on earth.
---------------------
didi games

dewde

Back to top Go down

Post  charbhuja Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 am

I have heard on discovery that from where aliens have come it takes 30 years to reach to the earth. Just think if it takes 30years to reach from one place to another than they must have something great to do on earth.

charbhuja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down