knowledge about the space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about the glaxies

+17
rockback
avn
kreams
jvpl
bhovika
osebho
remmaada
rjs398
madi123
cadee
pawansoni
priyasharma
poonamthacker
rishi
reymond
reidderick
RONALDO
21 posters

Go down

about the glaxies Empty about the glaxies

Post  RONALDO Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Hello,

I want to discuss about the glaxies there are million and million glaxies in the universe but i like the Milkyway very much and i have more and more knowledge about this glaxy so i want to know extra knowledge about this glaxy so please includes information in this site regarding this.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

RONALDO

Back to top Go down

about the glaxies Empty nice forum

Post  reidderick Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm

since from my childhood i am interesting in these kind of topic and after reading this forum i remember my childhood days by help of this web site i really came to know many thing about the space thanks to share this information with us.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

reidderick

Back to top Go down

about the glaxies Empty Re: about the glaxies

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:30 pm

A galaxy is a gravitationally bound system consisting of stars and gases and dust. And our earth is in Milky Way named galaxy and it has many planets like as mars, genus Saturn etc and it has only one star that is sun.

Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

reymond

Back to top Go down

Post  rishi Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 am

When a star like our sun has used up all its central nuclear fuel, it finally ejects a significant portion of its mass in a gaseous shell which is then visible in the light emitted due to high-energy excitation by its extremely hot central star, which previously was the core of the stellar progenitor (thus, planetary nebulae are a special kind of emission nebulae). These nebulae quickly expand and fade while their matter is spread in the interstellar surroundings

rishi

Back to top Go down

about the glaxies Empty Galaxies are so far from us!

Post  poonamthacker Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 am

Hey,
I wonder if I am right but I know there are millions of galaxies in this universe. Its a huge family and very few are known to us. But I am sure few years from now we will have a clear view about galaxies.
poonam
______________________________________________________________________________________________
texas investment properties Car Transport

poonamthacker

Back to top Go down

about the glaxies Empty Hi everyone.

Post  priyasharma Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:43 am

Hi everyone,
A galaxy is a massive, gravitationally bound system consisting of stars, an interstellar medium of gas and dust, and dark matter. The Sun is one of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy; the Solar System includes the Earth and all the other objects that orbit the Sun.
Priya
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase One Car Transport

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

Post  pawansoni Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:07 am

A galaxy is a massive, gravitationally bound system. Galaxies contain many multiple star systems, star clusters, and various interstellar clouds. The Sun is one of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy; the Solar System includes the Earth and all the other objects that orbit the Sun.

dallas fha loans family dentistry raleigh

pawansoni

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 am

Galaxies are large systems of stars and interstellar matter, typically containing several million to some trillion stars, of masses between several million and several trillion times that of our Sun, of an extension of a few thousands to several 100,000s light years, typically separated by millions of light years distance. They come in a variety of flavors: Spiral, lenticular, elliptical and irregular. Besides simple stars, they typically contain various types of star clusters and nebulae.

cadee

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 am

One of the sports cliches I hate the most is the one that blames the refs for the bad result your team of choice suffers. Unless we’re talking some kind of payola scandal, generally speaking, over time your team is going to get its share of bad calls in its favor as well as those that go against it. So if you have a good team, then it will capitalize on the opportunities and weather the adversity.

But, oh how emotionally satisfying it is to come down on the bad calls like a concrete building in a 9.5 earthquake. Like, say, I don’t know, one from a certain assistant referee during Wednesday night’s Los Angeles Galaxy game against Real Salt Lake at Rio Tinto stadium in Sandy, Utah. Say what you will about the ball that got played in to the 18-yard box being an intentional back pass (it wasn’t – it was the result of a 50-50 challenge from Michael Stephens) or that it was helped on its way by Omar Gonzalez (it wasn’t – the ball skipped over his foot), Javier Morales was yards offside when he got the ball and nothing in the build-up to the play canceled that out. Even the AR admitted he blew the call, at least according to what Todd Dunivant said in his post-game interview.

“I couldn’t believe it,” Dunivant said. “Morales was 10 yards behind our back line. It’s really no different than if they were to take a shot and it deflects off one of our guys and goes to Morales who is standing 10 yards behind our back line. It’s still offside. The linesman saw it and makes a judgment that it went off one of our guys, and that’s why it was not offside. After the game he admitted that he was wrong. What else can you say? He missed a call.”
============================================
Composite Doors | Composite Front Doors

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  rjs398 Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 am

there are millions of galaxies in this universe. Its a huge family and very few are known to us. But I am sure few years from now we will have a clear view about galaxies.

rjs398

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:49 am

A galaxy is a massive, gravitationally bound system that consists of stars and stellar remnants, an interstellar medium of gas and dust, and an important but poorly-understood component tentatively dubbed dark matter.
==========================================
office chairs | chairs

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 am

A galaxy is a gravitationally bound system consisting of stars and gases and dust. And our earth is in Milky Way named galaxy and it has many planets like as mars, genus Saturn etc and it has only one star that is sun.

remmaada

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 am

Answer 1 is not well thought out . It is not possible to pressurize a liquid . Gravity/mass attraction plus atmospheric pressure pulls/pushes the surface of the earth into its centre . Liquid always finds the route of least resistance . The question is far more space related than global .

For the big bang expansion/ collapse to work whatever substance started the bang all matter will have to return to in order to explode again . This happens through radioactive decay and biological breakdown . So all matter must reduce back to an explosive such as hydrogen . That means our planet slowly dissolving into space .

Everything expands with enough differential pressure !
The big bang caused high pressure to move away from epicenter as brilliantly documented by yourself .
As the big bang explosion expands the pressure is eventually equalised some say this will then collapse in on itself . I am not so sure unless during this expanse the content of the galaxy becomes explosive causing an implosion !

I believe the tectonic movement is a direct example of the globe trying to expand until a weak spot is found and the pressure equalises through jettison .

za, what i would like for a best answer would be one where the answerer encompasses the concept and discedits it with more than standard high school education , considering it's a new perspective.

=====================================
Driving Lessons Glasgow | Driving Lessons

madi123

Back to top Go down

Post  osebho Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:16 pm

since from my childhood i am interesting in these kind of topic and after reading this forum i remember my childhood days by help of this web site i really came to know many thing about the space thanks to share this information with us.

osebho

Back to top Go down

Post  bhovika Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

bhovika

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 pm

A galaxy is a cluster of stars, nebulae, dark matter, and other astronomical objects. Most galaxies are tens of thousands of light years in diameter, and contain billions of stars. Galaxies come in three primary shapes; spiral galaxies are thin disks, with spiral arms surrounding a central hub; elliptical galaxies are uniform, oval-shaped agglomerations; and irregular galaxies have little or no definite structure.

jvpl

Back to top Go down

Post  kreams Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 am

kreams

Back to top Go down

Post  avn Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Galaxies are large systems of stars and interstellar matter, typically containing several million to some trillion stars, of masses between several million and several trillion times that of our Sun, of an extension of a few thousands to several 100,000s light years, typically separated by millions of light years distance. They come in a variety of flavors: Spiral, lenticular, elliptical and irregular. Besides simple stars, they typically contain various types of star clusters and nebulae.

avn

Back to top Go down

Post  rockback Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 pm

They come in a variety of flavors: Spiral, lenticular, elliptical and irregular. Besides simple stars, they typically contain various types of star clusters and nebulae.

rockback

Back to top Go down

Post  shalaks Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 am

shalaks

Back to top Go down

Post  himani Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 am

Its a huge family and very few are known to us. But I am sure few years from now we will have a clear view about galaxies.

himani

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm

I am sure few years from now we will have a clear view about galaxies.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes

dewde

Back to top Go down

Post  charbhuja Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 am

Its a huge family and very few are known to us. But I am sure few years from now we will have a clear view about galaxies.

charbhuja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum